Health Law Experts Handling Regulatory Matters
When issues arise with a healthcare regulator, it is important to have a legal team who understands the broader context and potential issues to avoid early missteps. At Wise Health Law, we focus on health and administrative law. With more than 30 years of combined health law and litigation experience, we help regulated health professionals and national and provincial regulated health professional associations find solutions to their legal and regulatory issues.
How We Help
The lawyers at Wise Health Law provide a wide range of legal services for our clients including:
- Representing clients at formal hearings before their regulatory bodies;
- Providing support and representation to individual members who have issues with regulators, including regulatory Colleges, FSCO, or Public Health Ontario;
- Advice and guidance to health professional associations about initiatives from regulatory Colleges and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, including assistance with submissions on proposed legislation, regulations, by-laws, or policies;
- Training, continuing professional development, and programming;
- Assisting Regulated Health Professional Associations in managing registration and membership issues, complaints, investigations, and understanding their obligations to and authority of their regulators including the navigation of mandatory reporting.
Health Law Lawyers Providing Legal Guidance to Regulated Health Professionals and their Associations
The trusted health lawyers at Wise Health Law provide guidance, support and legal representation to regulated health professionals and regulated health professional associations. With an office in Oakville, Ontario, we are easily accessible. Contact us online, or at 416-915-4234 for a consultation.