Trusted Health Lawyers Representing Clients at Tribunal Proceedings
Regulated health professionals and others in the healthcare world who are facing proceedings before a tribunal require assistance from legal counsel who understands the specific mandate, approach, and practices of that tribunal. The lawyers at Wise Health Law draw on more than 30 years of collective health law and litigation experience to provide guidance, advice, and legal representation to clients.
How We Help
The lawyers at Wise Health Law focus on health and administrative law. We have effectively represented clients before a wide range of health tribunals including:
- Corner’s Inquests and related investigations;
- Consent and Capacity Board proceedings;
- Discipline proceedings at various regulatory colleges;
- Health Professions Appeal and Review Board proceedings;
- Health Services Appeal and Review Board proceedings;
- Matters before the boards of public hospitals.
Experienced Health Law Lawyers with Significant Experience with Tribunal Proceedings
If you are a regulated health professional or otherwise engaged in the healthcare field and will be participating in a tribunal proceeding, contact the trusted and respected health lawyers at Wise Health Law. We can outline the potential risks you face, present you with options, and assist you with or skillfully represent you at proceedings. We are conveniently located in Oakville, Ontario. Contact us online, or at 416-915-4234 for a consultation.