Experienced Health Lawyers and Litigators
At Wise Health Law, we specialize in health and administrative law. Our experienced team has helped health professionals from various backgrounds including chiropractors, dentists, nurses, occupational therapists, paramedics, physiotherapists, physicians and pharmacists. We have also represented organizations including public hospitals, retirement and long-term care homes, as well as regulated health professional associations.
How We Help
At Wise Health Law, we provide a wide range of legal and advisory services to clients in the healthcare world, including:
- Representing regulated health professionals at disciplinary proceedings before their respective regulatory Colleges, and during any investigations that may take place before such proceedings;
- Providing Regulated Health Professional Associations with support and representation, advise and guidance, and training;
- Representing health professionals at Health Professions Appeal and Review Board (HPARB) hearings and appeals;
- Representing represent capacity assessors, including doctors, registered nurses, psychologists, registered social workers, and occupational therapists at Consent and Capacity Board proceedings;
- Representing clients at Coroner’s Inquests and Investigations;
- Representing operators of retirements homes and their employees in proceedings before the Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority;
- Providing guidance, support, and representation to health professionals who are going through an audit process, an investigation, or who have been accused of insurance fraud;
- Regulatory Matters
- Tribunal Proceedings
- Civil Litigation
For Expert Representation and Guidance on Health Law Issues Contact Wise Health Law
At Wise Health Law, we provide the highest standard of service on matters entrusted to us because we know just how important these issues are to you, your company, or your practice. Contact us online, or at 416-915-4234 to get started.